Throughout July, 31 ‘stunning’ gardens will open their gates to visitors as part of St Michael’s Hospice Open Garden season, sponsored by Crest House Care Home.
One recent Open Garden visitor said: “For a few hours I got lost in a beautiful garden and watched dragonflies dance, frogs swim and birds sing their hearts out. One magical morning.”
The Hospice asks: “If you’re looking for some garden inspiration or simply enjoy visiting beautiful gardens, why not pop along?”
Gardens will open in:
- Winchelsea Saturday July 3rd
- Etchingham Tuesday July 6th
- Ninfield Tuesday July 13th
- Northiam Tuesday July 20th
- Icklesham Saturday July 24th
- Hastings Old Town Tuesday July 27th
- St Leonards Saturday July 31st
For further information, visit www.stmichaelshospice.com/support-us/open-gardens-2021 or pick up an Open Garden booklet from the Hospice and numerous local businesses and garden centres throughout Hastings and Rother for just 50p.